Daily Check-in: Monday, November 5th

Hello, and Happy Monday Blenders!

Here's a picture of a "winter" sunset I wanted to share with you! I know it's not technically winter yet, but this definitely looks like a winter sunset to me! So, I hope you don't mind me sharing it!

So, how are you all doing today? Did you have a good weekend?

I had a good weekend at home. But like most other weekends, it was way too short! Add the time change in there, and things feel a bit wonky today. That's ok though--I'm hoping by the end of the week I'll feel a bit more adjusted to the time difference.

What about you guys? Is the time change affecting you (if you had to set your clocks back, that is)?

And what about a good workout today, Fellow Blenders? Are you working out today or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with the first day of Strong! Which is lower body strength! I'm very excited for today's workout, and I'm already enjoying my alternating programs. It's fun because it changes things up a bit, and I don't have to plan my own workouts! Sometimes I enjoy that stability of having workouts scheduled for me.

What about you guys? What workouts do you have planned for today?

And what about some #eatrealfood happenin today?

I'm thinking I want to make a venison roast. We only have a few left, but I want to toss it in the slow cooker with some onions, garlic, apples, beef broth and a little beer, and see how it comes out. I think it'll work! haha

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Also: I think it's about time we had another FB Pizza Party! What do you guys say? Would you like to do that sometime in the near future? Let me know if you want to! It's literally you can make, or buy, any kind of pizza you want, take a pic, share it in a post titled "Pizza Party: Round 2" on whatever day we'd pic for our party, and it'll almost be like we're all sharing a pizza together! So let me know if you guys wanna do this, and if so, a date that would work for you! (Maybe next Fri-Sun, November 9th-11th?)

Well Blenders, I think I've rambled enough today! I hope you all start your week off healthy and strong--and have a fantastic day! Thanks so much for checking in with me!

Edited