Upper arm pain

Hello guys!!!! So, something happened to my upper arm, a little below the shoulder, I think it happened during a warrior yoga pose, when I raised my arm a lot, or maybe it happened before that, during the lower body strength training where I held the dumbbell on my shoulders; any way, since doing that workout and yoga, my arm is in pain but only during certain motions, I thought that my bone got out of place but I 've been told that when this happens, your arm appears bruised and swollen, which isn't the case with me. When I sleep it doesn't hurt, neither when I wake up, for some time, I guess it's because it's immobilized during these hours. I 'm thinking about visiting a doctor but don't want to waste my money for nothing, I 'm not sure whether it's worth it or if I 'm exaggerating. I think it's better day after day, but I 'm missing workouts again due to this issue. Has anyone had something similar? Does rest and patience help? I 've had some issues because of workouts from time to time, like knee injuries etc and I got through them perfectly without visiting a doctor, but this is new and I 'm a bit confused..