Daily Check-in: Saturday, November 3rd, & Sunday, November 4th

Happy Weekend Blenders!

Here's a cool sunrise pic from this AM! The clouds were pretty neat looking, so I figured I'd share it with you guys!

So, how are you all doing on this fine weekend? Hopefully feeling good?

Do you have any fun weekend plans?

I do not! haha. Hubby is working, so it's another hang-out-at-home kinda weekend. Not that I mind! I just hubby was here too!

I'm thinking I'm gonna take this opportunity to do some baking! My chickens have been laying so many eggs, that I've got to find any reason to use some up--so baking sounds like a win-win for me! haha

And are you guys working out this weekend, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with a recovery day to round out my first week of Abs Rd 2. Then Sunday will be a total rest day, and then Monday, I will start my first week of Strong! I'm looking forward to it!

And what about some #eatrealfood occurring over the weekend?

Tonight I'm gonna make chicken alfredo, and Sunday, I'm thinking some braised beef cheeks. It's pretty chilly this weekend, so some nice warming meals sounds perfect.

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

And a note to my American Blenders: if your state follows Daylight Savings Time, don't forget to turn your clocks back an hour before you go to bed on Saturday night!

(I wish my state was one that got rid of the time change--because now it's gonna be dark at 5 PM. Yuck.)

Well Blenders, I hope you have a wonderful weekend no matter what you're plans are, and have fun! Take care, stay safe, and enjoy your workouts and/or rest days! Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great weekend!

P.S. I'm thinking we're about due for another workout party or pizza party again soon.....😉

Edited