Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 1st

Hello, and Happy 1st Day of November, Blenders!

How are you all doing today? Did you have a good time celebrating Halloween yesterday?

Hubby and I just chilled, and ate our beef and sweet potato stew, and had some pumpkin beer! Pretty festive for us haha.

Are you excited that November's here?

I know I am! I am looking forward to snow, Thanksgiving, and getting ready for Christmas!

That means that I'm now free and clear to listen to all the Christmas music I want! I love Christmas music, and I find it makes me feel very happy, so why not?

Ok, let's get back to today! Are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with Day 4 of Abs Rd 2, which is a HIIT and lower body strength combo. I'm hoping the HIIT goes better for me today than it did Monday--but I think my cough is actually (finally!) getting better! So that might make a big difference!

And some #eatrealfood for today?

I'm not sure yet what I wanna do. My chickens have been laying eggs like mad lately, so maybe we'll do a "brinner" or a quiche or something for dinner.

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I hope you all have a lovely day, and hang in there! We're edging ever so much closer to the weekend! Make today great, and thanks so much for checking in with me!