Working out in the morning

Hi guys, back into my workouts again. I'm doing the FB 30 Round 3 but had to have a 2 week break after 4 weeks in due to illness, but I got straight back into it on Monday morning and now powering my way through. I usually work out at either 5.30pm or 7pm(ish) but I'm changing my strategy a little and I've started to workout before work at 5.30AM. It's starting to get very hard to get up in a morning due to the cold weather (so I have to get my other half to turn all the lights on in the room so I cant snuggle back into my sleep!) HIIT in a morning is difficult too! But I'm sticking to this and going to give it a go - it makes me feel very good when I'm going to work that I've already done my exercise and I feel prepared for the day ahead.

I don't eat before a morning workout, I drink some water and keep hydrated throughout, and eat breakfast around an hour post workout. But this week I've noticed I'm wanting to eat all the time, does anybody else feel this when they workout first thing?

When working out in an evening I have the mindset of 'don't eat that chocolate as it will take longer to burn off tonight' but after a morning workout I'm struggling to persuade myself not to eat rubbish. I try to think 'you only burned ___cals this morning, its not worth it' but on the other hand I'm thinking 'well I've done todays workout so I'll just have one of those' arghhhh head or heart?! I just wondered if it was me being a fatty wanting this food or if there's other blenders which feel the same after morning workouts :-)