Daily Check-in: Tuesday, October 30th

Hello Fellow Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I'm doing pretty good. I got my workouts scheduled for the next 8 weeks with alternating weeks of Abs Rd 2 and Strong, and it makes me pretty excited to know that I won't have to plan anything out for awhile!

But I'm not gonna lie to you all, Day 1 of Abs Rd 2 kicked my butt yesterday! I can definitely feel that my cardio ability has suffered due to being sick (plus this dang nagging cough), but I managed to get through it--had to go pretty slow, but it ain't no thang.

So today's #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with an upper body strength training routine is definitely one I'm looking forward to!

What about you guys? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

And what about some #eatrealfood today?

I really want to make butternut squash pizza today! Here's a recipe if you're interested:

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/41998/butternut-squash-pizzas-with-rosemary/

It's so good! Hubby and I make it frequently in the Fall, and it's just fantastic! I like to add garlic, peas, various greens, olives, extra butternut squash, and just about any other vegetables I might have laying around! It really goes well with just about everything! I also make my own pizza dough instead of using store bought.

So I'm excited for pizza tonight! Whoo hoo!

What about about you, Fellow Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

Well, it's another short-ish check-in again today, so I apologize for that! But I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!