Daily Check-in: Monday, October 29th

Good Morning (Afternoon or Evening) Blenders!

How are you all doing today? Did you have a good weekend?

Weekends always seem to go by too fast, don't they? It's crazy!

It probably doesn't help that Hubby and I only really get one day to spend together (he's working Saturdays currently. Ick). Nevertheless, we still carved pumpkins and had a nice relaxing weekend (and the Hawks won! Whoo! #GoHawks).

So Blenders, what do you have planned for today? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

I'm going to start both Abs Rd 2 and Strong again--not simultaneously, but alternating weeks. I want to do one week of Abs Rd 2, then one week of Strong, then another week of Abs Rd 2, and so on and so forth. It'll make them into an 8 week program of sorts. I think it'll be a fun experiment because both programs are so great!

So today, I'm going to start with Day 1 of Abs Rd 2, and then next week I'll start the first week of Strong. This should be awesome!

And what about some good food today?

I'm thinking either taco salad or pork with mushrooms. Either way, it'll be good!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I apologize for the short check-in today, but it's kind of a busy one around here! I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!