Finished FB Fit 1+2, starting FB Abs R2 tomorrow!

It's been a long time since I have been active on here but I did not quit working out with Fitness Blender.

Since I was last active on here I completed FB Fit, followed by one month of my old kickboxing workouts I used to love (my knees needed a break from HIIT), then just completed FB Fit R2 last Saturday!!

I started Fitnessblender programs in January and although the progress is slower than I though it would be, my body has changed so much. My husband is monitoring my weight because I don't want know what I weigh. I know the weight loss is very slow because I am lifting weights and I am lifting heavier and heavier as I go through the programs.

It is very true that you cannot spot reduce. My main concern is my double chin/fat neck and stomach but my legs just kept getting smaller and toned while my concerned areas have gone down slowly. The last 3 months my double chin has finally gone down a lot.

While I still have quite a bit of belly fat I decided to try FB Abs R2 because I have read lots of comments that it is a well-rounded program for the whole body. I know I am not going to have flat abs once I complete the program so I don't have unrealistic expectations. The daily workouts are shorter than FB Fit so I will add jogging/walking a few days a week for a change since the weather in the evenings has gotten so much more pleasant over here in Dubai, UAE. They have built walking/running and cycling tracks all throughout the newer neighborhoods near me so I will take advantage of those.

My knees really don't like HIIT very much so this is most likely the last FB program I will do. I know there is FB low impact but the thing is I am fit enough (except my knees not liking it) to do the high impact HIIT so low impact cardio won't feel enough for me. I will make up my own routines by combining my favorite kickboxing workouts and jogging with FB's strength training videos.