J
Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Some insight needed..

Hey everyone! Hope everyone's week has gone well. And if it hasn't- I hope it looks up :)

I had a quick question/want some insight. I'e been working out with FB for about 9 months now! Have loved every step of the way and am currently over halfway throught FB30 R3. However, I have noticed that I am soooo hungry lately. Typically, I listen to my body and eat something of course, but I'm starting to wonder if this is/or will end up leading to unwanted results. I'm fairly short in stature- only 5ft tall (idk if age has anything to do with it, but just in case, I'm 19 yrs old), so I feel like there is only so much I can eat before it reflects in an unwanted way. I don't count calories really, I am vegan, but if I had to guess, I probably eat somewhere between 1,500-1,800 calories per day (maybe sometimes more and maybe sometimes less). I guess I'm wondering if anyone can offer any insight or offer up some advice as to how to deal with this. I realize that everyone's needs are different and often times the suggested advice to "go off how you feel," but that hasn't worked out for me thus far