C

#KickA$$Challenge Complete!

Today I completed Day 5 of the challenge, which means #KickA$$Challenge complete! Yay!🙌🏻

Thank you so much for this challenge, Kim! I love how you mixed the kickboxing with each muscle group. Kickboxing/upper, kickboxing/core, and kickboxing/lower. I thought this was a well balanced challenge, and a CHALLENGE at that too! Thank you Raven for the awesome idea of community challenges!

Day 5 was a killer workout! I’ve wanted to do this one forever now, and it was awesome! I used my random assortment of heavier weights again, and I think I’ll be feeling it again tomorrow. I was busy all day and wasn’t sure I’d even get to this today, but even though I don’t like working out when it’s later; I wanted to finish so I did it in the evening. I couldn’t believe how much I was sweating even though it was getting cooler!💦 haha! I loved the variety of exercises, but man... by the end of the second group of kickboxing, I think my brain was giving out more than my body was - Lol! All those crazy combos of jab, cross, knee-knee, hook-hook upper cut-upper cut, duck, shin block! 2 of this, 1 of that! Switch sides! Things were getting kinda confusing and jumbled!😂 But I gave everything I had, and I lifted heavy like day 2, and I kicked a$$. My a$$. (I don’t think I’ve ever said a$$ this much before in my life. What would my mother say!?😬🤣)

I had to laugh because my little brother saw me once and said something like; “Isn’t he knocked out by now, Callie!?”😂🤣😂 I’m like, “Wow! I must look better than I used to, because that’s not the kinda things they used to say whenever they saw me do kickboxing!” Lol!

Anyway, I don’t think I’ve ever done so much kickboxing so closely together! I’ve really enjoyed it, and just for fun I did boxer braids on all the kickboxing days!😄🥊 As you can see, by the end all the layers are popping out, and since I recently cut bangs they were a sweaty mess too. Haha! ...And that punching pic didn’t turn out the way I had in mind, but I thought it looked pretty funny, so that’s that.

Ok, I’m sorry about these long chatty posts today. This is the last one I promise!🤪

Thanks again, Kraven!😜