C

Pumpkin bread!

Good afternoon, y’all!

I wanted to share pictures of the pumpkin bread I made on Sunday morning for breakfast. (Haven’t gotten around to posting it until now.😏) After sharing the recipe, and seeing Raven and Lisa’s delicious creations; I wanted to make some, too!😄

Ahhh... I love the fall! I’m not sure I can say I have a favorite season, because there are things I love about all of them; but... I really love the fall. If I had to choose one it would probably be the fall. Haha! Especially this year! It’s just been so pretty! Cloudy days where it softly drizzles all day, sunny days with perfect temperatures and that cool, crispness in the air. Some of the trees around town are changing colors, too. (Not as many or as beautiful as Kim’s pics, but I’ll take any one I can find!😂) It’s just has that relaxed, happy, cozy, baking-season time of year feel!😊

Anyway, it was so moist and delicious, and definitely had the fall smells and vibes.🍁🍂 The only thing I changed was that I used turbinado sugar instead of brown sugar. I also used whole wheat flour, but I always do that. I had it warm out of the oven which was great, but I also recommend making it like, for e.g. the night before; letting it sit overnight, and then having it the next day. It’s more flavorful after the spices and flavors have sat awhile. (At least that’s what my tastebuds tell me.😄)

ANYWAY! (Again.😂) I think Juliska said something about me starting something. (What? Me?!) I don’t see myself like Kim and other blenders who have great ideas, but I guess 3 of us have made it, and three’s a crowd; so... maybe it’s something? 🤷🏼‍♀️😄 I guess if anyone wants to join in here’s the recipe! https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/8970/pumpkin-bread-recipe

Have a beautiful day blenders!💙