Day 8 FB Sweat post-op COMPLETE! So proud!

So after my big surgery and the 2nd emergency surgery (late July preventative mastectomy with reconstruction but lost one side in early September) I restarted FB with the beginners low impact programme in late September. I was struggling to get it in as my day to day routine was exhausting me post-op. Getting back to work, house chores, exercise etc etc was tough. But I persevered and felt a little better. Then I decided I needed to up my game so switched to FB Sweat. I did have two days last week where I did TWO days of workout in one day as I am DETERMINED to keep this going.... because we have booked an incredible trip to Mexico (our first time) over Xmas/new year!!! I have a bikini (a special one for the prosthetic boob I have until it's reconstructed) and everything...so now I need my stamina and a toned, strong body. I will be having more surgery in January so I also want to be fit and healthy again for that, and hopefully my recovery time in terms of stamina won't be anywhere near as bad as this one I had in late July.

Anyway, rant over ....I feel amazing. Fitness Blender rules. I'll be taking a before and after photo 😊

Love, from the UK.