A curious day out

Oh my quad, you'll never believe what happened to me recently! You see, there I was minding my own business when all the sudden Lord Swoledemort busted out of the bushes and started casting like, totally evil magic everywhere, yo. But then there was a crack, and who else appeared but Albus Dumbelldore to have a flex off with the absolute madman.

It was in the middle of this that I remembered I hadn't yet gotten in my lifting session for the day! Motivated by the display of manly strength before me, I was bready to get some good carbs and workout. I had to work my puns into guns - and I was off to a good start ever since my ex gave me burpees. I just gotta stay on track if I want to have a merry fitmas this year.

An hour behind bars doing deadlifts and I was ready to put the stud in bible study. After that it was time to get some healthy proteins and veggies into my system, so I decided to work on my favorite accessory lift, the forklift. Anyway, the rest of that curious afternoon was pretty boring so I'm going to stop before this gets guacward. Also I'm out of exercise puns at the moment so I'm going to quit while I'm ahead.