Daily Check-in: Saturday, October 20th & Sunday, October 21st

Hello Blenders!

Happy Weekend to you all!

I'm going to combine this weekend's check-ins into 1 post to avoid boring you all with my illness lol. So feel free to post any workouts you're doing this weekend, or if you're resting, or if you've got any fun weekend plans you're excited about!

So, how are you all doing today?

I'm still sick, but nothing major. Still congested, but it could be worse, that's for sure. So, not much going on for me this weekend, I'm afraid!

Are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

My #WorkoutCompleteForK&D for this weekend has yet to be determined. If I'm feeling a bit better later on, I might try a real easy recovery cardio style workout. If not, then it'll be more rest for me.

And what about some good food goin on this weekend?

I'm still on my soup and fruit "diet" lol. Chicken soup, beef barley soup, chili, minestrone. And then oranges, apples, bananas, blueberries. I honestly don't mind, though. I like to eat these things.

What about you guys? What's on the menu for this weekend?

Well Blenders, I apologize for the short check-in, but I really don't want to drone on about being sick. I hope you're all feeling good, and have a great weekend! Go out and find some fun! Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I'll talk to you all on Monday! Ciao!