So... I'm way off track :( Need motivation, support and advice.

Hello family!!

So I haven't done any exercise this month... And I haven't been eating quite well either. There are NOOOO excuses but there are two reasons why:

First of all, I went to visit my dad in Miami for two weeks and when I'm on vacation my mind just don't get on the fitness state. It's hard to find time to do exercise while going to parks and the beach and malls... And it's very hard to find healthy, and CHEAP, food when you are eating almost every meal out. The first week, my grandmother was there too so we went many places with her, and the second week we went to Orlando to Universal and Long Island of Adventure. So, the two weeks were pretty busy.

I enjoy A LOT, so I'm not going to complain about it. I went to my trip thinking I was coming back to get on track again and that I wasn't going to stress that much about those things (no problem what so ever). But then, the second reason came along.

I got like a little red pimple in my arm and the dermatologist recommended a biopsy to rule out malignancy. The procedure is tomorrow afternoon, and I will get the results a week after and in that week, I won't be able to do any exercises because of the recovery.

I know I could be eating healthy already (I came back yesterday) and do exercise today and tomorrow before that. But that got me sooooooo unmotivated. stressed and anxious. And it's not the procedure, you know, it's the results.

I'm not worry any more about not doing exercise for now, at least until the last week of October, but I'm worry about finding a way to get motivated again, eating well and healthy even if I'm not exercising. But that thing got me soooo anxious that I'm just eating unhealthy junk food and not many fruits or veggies as I'm used to. And I know it is because of that.

Sorry, family, for the long post. If you continue reading this after all that, THANK YOU SO MUCH! And please give me some support and advice.

I think so much about Kelli this days, she is going through a very hard path too, and she is so focus on getting better and being healthy anyways and motivated to continue and strong and all that. I just wish to be like that. I don't even have a known real problem and I'm getting unmotivated and anxious so fast.

Kelli and Daniel, you are such an inspiration. Hope to be like you some day!

Family, you are also the best kind of people out there. Thanks.

Love.