How much do you individualize your workouts?

I know, individualize is weird word but I couldn't think of anything better. :P

BASICALLY.

I've come to a recently formed conclusion. For the past 12 months I have been consistently keeping up an exercise routine based off of FB's recommendations (lots of strength, HIIT/cardio, pilates and yoga) and recently began to slack off a little. Frankly, I was just getting a bit bored. I didn't need to lose weight - in fact, I was losing weight even though I was working out less and eating the same - and I felt and looked the best I ever have. I felt strong, I was more flexible and I was really happy with how my body felt. But strength training and HIIT bores the heck out of me. It' honestly not very interesting for me, and though it brings good results, I really wanted to ENJOY my workouts, if you know what I mean? So I started trying alternating some FB workouts with dance tutorials online (like PopSugar Fitness, Fitness Marshall etc) and that was a lot more down my alley. I love dancing and mixing things up. So now I'm REALLY tempted to just do body weight cardio, dancing, pilates and yoga. Those are my favourite, and I actually enjoy them.

But, I know strength and HIIT are good for you too, so I'm not sure if I should still keep them in my schedule or not? How much do you individualize your workouts to suit you? Do you ONLY do what you enjoy, or do you force yourself to do a few other workouts that aren't quite as fun, but would probably benefit your body more?

ADVICE PLEASE. And thank you. :D