Question for Andrew/ FB team, about notes

Hi all!

I know we (Blenders) already mentioned a few times how we would like to have notes attached to workouts instead of days on the calendar, and that you (FB team) already made note of it.

My question is - would it be more doable, technically, to think in terms of programs? Would it be easier to attach notes to days in programs and not individual workouts?

Just a thought. To me notes-to-program-days seems closer to how it already is, than attaching notes to individual free workouts. And maybe easier because the programs seem more personalised and manageable (like the calendar), in the sense that our profile already keeps some track about what we do with the program once it is loaded into personal calendar (on the “purchased programs” page, those “in progress, upcoming, past, completed” columns, which fill automatically, and the plus sign that enables us to remove, reschedule, mark complete).

I wish that plus sign could also offer “save notes” option after completing a program ;) So after we’ve gone through the program the first time, if we made notes, could those notes be added/copied somehow to the days in our own personal version of the program and visible the next time we load it into the calendar? (as uneditable plain text perhaps, something like those descriptions from K&D that already exist for each day in a program)

I think it would be a great way for people who do programs multiple times to track their progress, how much they lift etc.

If you think adding something like this would be worthwhile please comment, or click like, I hope I’m not the only one interested.

Btw, seeing the other day how much we Blenders are constantly brimming with ideas, I thought it would be cool to make a new topic category for it, right? Like “site suggestions” or something (I had no idea where to put this)

Have a good day, everyone