KickA$$ WORKOUT CHALLENGE COMPLETE!!!

I am really glad to announce and share with you that I finished this kickboxing challenge today. The five days in a row! I haven't worked out on five consecutive days in a very very long time, maybe more than a year. Since I have struggled a lot during this year trying to be consistent with my workouts without success, this is something really remarkable for me and I am proud of myself.

I couldn't do it with the previous challenge and felt defeated but somehow I managed to keep going through the soreness this time because I realized it made me feel good afterwords. I guess it was a nice theme. I only changed the workout of the second day because I thought dumbbells could be too much for my lower body with all the kickboxing. I used one from the other options:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-strength-and-endurance-challenge-beginner-or-advanced-lower-body-workout

I feel a bit tired today and both my upper and lower body are quite sore already but I did it!! And tomorrow I'll have a well deserved rest day. I just hope that stopping doesn't make me relax too much and fall off the wagon again.

So, thanks so much for creating this challenge and for the motivation, Kim. It made me happy. 😊 And thanks to all the people in this community who try to keep things interesting while Kelli and Daniel are away. I'm sure they really appreciate it.

LOTS OF LOVE,

Cris.

❤❤❤❤❤✌✌