Monday self care challenge?

‪👋Hi all! How are you guys? Are you treating yourselves well? Fitting in a few workouts a week? Eating in a way that makes you feel good? Keeping friends that lift you up? Spending time outside? Managing stress?

It can be easy to think of self care as *just* eating well and exercise but there are so many different ways to lessen our stress and make our brains and bodies feel more at ease.

With all the things we all juggle, make sure you take care of yourself too.‬

It seems like Monday’s can be especially full and stressful. So here’s my challenge; I dare you - I casually beg you 🙏 to do something nice for yourself today. Even if it’s just a few minutes worth of a little something. A walk outside, meditation, a one-man dance party to your favorite song (my personal favorite😜), a few pages of a good book, a nice bath, a good stretch, give an extra mindful and gratitude filled hug to your significant other/children/friend/cat/dog/etc. Say something nice to a stranger or donate $5 to a good cause. Those things are good for you too 😁

Pretty much anything can count. If you take me up on it, share your story with me. Have a good day FB Family 💙