IDEA: FitnessBlender Fan Workout

Hey guys!

So, I know Kelli and Daniel are going through a rough time right now, and that this idea wouldn't be able to take action until they're ready (no rush, they should take as long as they need!) but I've been thinking and I've got an idea...

I've been doing FitnessBlender for a couple years now, and they've changed my life. I have many Favorite workout videos, but I started doing them so often that I needed a change-up.

So I began arranging NEW workouts using the formatting in their videos. Making a list of the new moves on a paper and following along to the video, putting in my own exercises. I'm sure some of you guys have done this too.

anyway...

I thought.. what if fans of FitnessBlender could submit their own workout creations on Community Chat, or Instagram, YouTube etc,,

..and once a month, Kelli and Daniel could pick their favorite out of these submissions and do the workout as their Monday video? In their usual style, of course.

I just thought maybe they'd like not having to make up EVERY workout, and it would be interesting for them to try a new challenge. Fans could put in their favorite moves, (with the style. Example: ABAB. and the intervals. Example: 20 seconds on/10 seconds off.)

What do you guys think? Any ideas? Any suggestions? I just thought I'd put this out there in hopes Kelli and Daniel might see it and possibly consider it! :)

If you guys like the idea, spread the word! Maybe it can become a new thing for FitnessBlender!

It would only be once a month, or you know, whenever Kelli and Daniel would like.

Just an idea