Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

No more excuses

So I've completed Abs Round 2 last Friday and I did really well. I lost 2 centimeters off my waist, 1 off my hips. I was so excited with the results and felt motivated. Then I took the weekend off to study for my last exam ever on Monday, okay, no big deal, I deserved those two days and was busy anyway.

Come Monday, I didn't feel like doing a workout and had tons of catching up to do with everything I had pushed aside while studying. Again, I just told myself I'd start the next day...

Somehow, it is Thursday now and I have postponed starting until now. I am done.

So: I WILL start today, even if I end up doing the workout just before I go to bed. It's only half an hour, I can do that!

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to put this in writing so I'd feel more motivated to do what I promised myself. But really, I managed to do EVERY.SINGLE.DAY of abs 2 and felt motivated to start it again asap, so why was I not strong enough to resist the temptation of being lazy? I even like doing the workouts and the feeling after. If someone can explain and/or offer advice, please do :)

(I tried changing into my workout clothes immediately after work, didn't help, even though I had great results with that neat trick)