How to guide beginners correctly?

I've been working out for a couple years now and have learned A LOT about health from Kelli and Daniel. I'm very grateful to know what I know and it's helped me so much in my fitness journey.

Recently, my mom has started wanting to get fit because she feels insecure about her belly size. I've been trying to support her by giving her the knowledge I've learned through FitnessBlender, but she never listens. She just wants to get rid of her stomach and arm fat without gaining muscle, she doesn't try to eat healthily, she won't listen to me when I give her advice on her form when she works out, she gives up on an exercise whenever an exercise starts to gets hard, and she always falls out of habit with working out no matter how much I try to help motivate her, even offering to work out with her at times. She refuses to believe me when I give her information that I learned from Kelli and Daniel. It's quite annoying, yet I know I have to be understanding because I had the same mindset when I first started working out too. I don't wanna sound like I think I'm better than her when I give her advice. How can I effectively support her workout journey? Or in general, how do you guide a beginner with unhealthy/unsafe/unrealistic fitness goals?