8 months in and I finally have something to say

Hi everyone. I have been actively using Fitness Blender for 8 months now. I have read through lots of posts in this community section and have found many very inspiring and finally want to tell my own story. I am 39 years old. Throughout my twenties I was that lucky girl that could drink a milkshake every day and never gain an ounce. Well, guess what. That goes away around age 35. I had never worked out in my life but started seeing some real changes around age 35. My clothes didn't fit the same way and I was tired all the time. My breaking point came when I was sitting on my couch, as I always was, with my laptop in my lap and I reached over the screen to pet my dog and chubby belly opened Word. I immediately googled "free workout videos" and there it was, Fitness Blender. To make a very long, sweaty story short I have been vigilant for eight months now and my life is changed. Let's get the superficial stuff out of the way first. I have lost a significant amount of weight. I don't know exactly how much because I refuse to own a scale but it's around 1 and a half pants sizes or two belt loops. The cellulite? Well, it's gone and I'll just say it. My legs are rocking these days. More importantly, I'm stronger than I have ever been. I sleep better. I'm more focused and productive at work. I work at a 4-story homeless shelter. When I started there three years ago I struggled to walk up to the top floor. Not anymore. I stride up those steps and keep it moving. Gotta take out that overflowing trash can? No problem, I got this! Gotta lug that vacuum cleaner up to the third floor? Don't worry, I can do it! So I guess what I'm trying to say is; thank you fitness blender for getting my ass in shape.

On a side note, I apologize to Kelly and Daniel for all the terrible names I call you while I'm working out.