Daily Check-in: Wednesday, October 3rd

Hello Blenders!

We're halfway through the work week already! Whoo hoo!

How are you all doing today? Hopefully doing well and feeling good?

Are you working out today, or are you resting?

I did manage to fit in a 30 minute upper body workout with Kelli yesterday, and so today, my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D is gonna be a lower body workout with Kelli (seems only fair haha). It's this one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-butt-and-thigh-workout-hiit-and-strength

That's right! It's not just ANY ol' lower body workout--it's my all-time favorite lower body workout! Yay, I'm so excited! (Yes. I'm a workout nerd. I am fine with this.)

I also have a random story to share with you guys today (I know, you're all like: "Yay. Another Random Kim Story." But it's happenin' anyway. haha)!

So yesterday evening, I went grocery shopping. And the cashier who was scanning my groceries looked ridiculously similar to Daniel. Like I kept looking at him (probably creeping him out) and checking his name tag to be sure that his name wasn't in fact Daniel. I now refer to Mr. Cashier as "Yooper Daniel." So "Yooper Daniel" was talking about random things, and making small talk (he was super nice), when he gets to the hair conditioner that I'm buying and he makes a comment about how his wife has super long blonde hair and she uses the same conditioner as me! Like what?! After fangirling over the fact that I use the same conditioner as "Yooper Kelli", I was like, "Mr. Cashier, are you sure that your name isn't Daniel?" haha.

Oh, and also "Yooper Daniel" gave me an awesome recipe for grilled cornbread! Isn't that neat? (