C

Check in!👋🏻😊

Hello all!

I just wanted to check in and say hello in case y’all have wondered where I’ve been. I’ve kind of had to take an unexpected break from the forums, but it’s been super busy (in a good way!) and I’ve just really needed to focus on my life here. Sometimes you just need a mental break, you know? I probably still can’t check in much right now, but I just wanted to let y’all know I’m doing great! No need to worry. (Not that y’all are, but just in case.😉) I have been reading y’all’s posts though, and y’all are doing great!

I never got around to tell y’all I did finally finish the community challenge, (Lol!) and it was great! A lot of the routines were new for me, so I really enjoyed trying them! I felt it after every routine, and I did some other physical activities; so I had to spread it out. I also had to do some other routines if I was too sore or whatever, but I still kept it in the Kelli and Daniel theme. It was fun!👍🏻 Thanks Raven! #CommunityChallengeComplete! I look forward to Kim’s kickboxing challenge, too!

Also, my younger brother’s birthday was on the 28th, and my Dad’s is tomorrow! Sooo... I’m sure you guessed it! Lots of celebrations and homemade treats! 😄 My sisters made blueberry and poppyseed muffins with orange and lemon icings for his breakfast, and a chocolate banana cream cake for his birthday cake. (Man... that cake is so addicting and really good!😆) I think we’re going to make my Dad his Mom’s pound cake that he loves. (He doesn't like super sweet deserts.😊) I’ll try to share pics if I have time.

Anyway, I hope y’all are all doing well, and keep up the good work! I’m proud of you #FBFamily!👊🏻💙