My september! Not as much but not as little

Hello family!

So as some of you know... I graduated this month, so I went back my native city to get my diploma and celebrate with family and friends.

I am from barranquilla, Colombia, but I live in Medellín, Colombia.

So my city os full of some of my favorite dishes, though they are not at all healthy. So the week that I was there, my healthy eating was quite on a break as my workouts (though I walk a lot) xD but I was celebrating my graduation so I am not ashamed.

And when I came back to Medellín, I had a cold, some throat pain with headaches and all that. So I haven't been quite back on the horse. I have been doing some stretching routines and low impact cardio, and today I am doing 10 minutes of low impact cardio, with 10 minutes of normal cardio, and a 17 minutes better posture workout.

I am not getting back on it so strong right away, I am doing it at my pace.

Next week, I am visiting my dad in miami for two weeks, so I know that I won't be able to get back on track quite yet. Vacation food is not very healthy for me, I workouts are just when I get time, but I am ok with that. I will try to get some healthy foods like fruits and veggies, and I will try to get at least a couple (or more) of workout completes per week. But I am ok about relaxing, enjoying my dad and sister, and enjoying my trip.

After stressing so much when I was going to visita my mother and siblings in Canada, I realized that I should just relax, enjoy my time out, make healthy choices and do excersice when I can and want,, and get back on track as soon as I can 💪

How was your september? Did you achieve your goals? Are you planning ahead for next month? How is everyone!

Love to all!

P.s. to Kelli and Daniel: LOVE you so much, thanks for creating this community. I hope you'll be back soon. Kelli thank you for remembering us todo be strong! Reading your post a couple of days ago was sooooo motivating! Get better soon! Love!