I think I accidentally created the best post-workout drink/smoothie/hybrid thing. After today's abs workout I pretty much just threw everything I could find in a blender and it turned out so good I just had to share the "recipe" with you guys:
- 1 (over-)ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- 250mL butter milk
- 50-100mL unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla-flavored protein powder
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder (or more to taste)
- roughly 1 teaspoon espresso powder (1,8g)
It tastes like a sort of mocha frappucino with a hint of banana, but no added sugar and with lots of protein!
I thought about sharing a picture but it doesn't look very appetizing - but it's sooooo good!
If you try this, let me know what you think!