Hello you beautiful people ๐Ÿ˜ Checking in

๐Ÿ˜Who made this!? I love it!

Makes me feel like superwoman ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฟ

Just a quick update; Iโ€™ve really missed talking to you all. My absence & vagueness about my situation is partially due to me being a private person, partly because Iโ€™m still smack dab in the middle of it, and partially because a lot of my own questions are still unanswered. I donโ€™t want to speak up before I have something positive/constructive to add to the conversation, and the truth is that my progress is very slow and varied. But itโ€™s still progress. I am applying the philophies we share through fitness blender, all the time; focus on the work, the little things that you can do every day, to make your situation a little bit better. Forget the end result, how and when it might happen, and focus on the work in front of you. I have to say though, largely due to you guys & my #FBfamily, I have felt like I am not doing this alone. This is not just about me. I will keep patiently & carefully pushing forward until I have something to offer to people who have been in a similar situation. When all of this first started, I was devastated, and very angry. Now Iโ€™m trying to look at it from the angle of โ€œwhat can I learn from this?โ€. I canโ€™t say that I donโ€™t crash and burn or that my positivity is bulletproof but leaning in that direction is helping me think more in terms of the perspective, empathy, and knowledge I can gain from this. Anywaaaaays, you better be taking care of yourselves! Iโ€™m going to try and stop in & say hello more often. I miss the comradarie and community very much. Love to you all. ๐Ÿ’™Kelli

#fitnessblender #workoutcomplete