S

Trying to feel better

So I have been working out every weekday for the last two and a half months. Before that it was about every other day because I was catering or going to school. Granted I parked really far away and always walked and was carrying grills. I weighed a little less than I do now and I still eat the same as I did before. Well in July I moved and got a new job in an office, but I wake up early to get a workout in. After two months I feel bigger. I have been doing mostly HIIT workouts that don't include weights because I don't have them anymore. Yes, I do feel my legs are a lot stronger and my abs want to come out now... But I still feel bigger. It's like the fat refuses to leave. My waist got a bit bigger and my legs don't have the thigh gap anymore that I loved!

My meals before I moved always consisted of veggies, cereal, chips and salsa, salads... Basically anything healthy. Sometimes I would eat kind of bad, like cookies, tortillas, sweet bread, pasta, and chips. BUT I never gained nor lost weight. I felt totally fine then.

Now my diet is a lot of salads that have some triscuits, same cereals, pho, chips and salsa, grilled veggies... Again, healthy choices. I always crave a sandwhich but don't to reduce carb intake. I always have had hummus and feta on my foods as well.

I guess the only thing is that instead of doing more walking, I am now doing more HIIT and strength training. I have read everywhere that it is not possible to gain this all in muscle in two months.

So I have no idea what is going on with me.