Daily Check-in: Wednesday, September 26th

🎵"Do you wanna lift some weeeiiiights..."🎵

(Please don't hate me.)

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

Fun fact about our little song up there⬆️: If you sing this to your spouse when he is ho-humming about working out, he won't be able to get away from you fast enough to get his #workoutcomplete. 😝

So how are you all feeling today? Pretty good I hope?

So I did some bodyweight upper body work yesterday, and was feeling pretty good; so I added on this 16 minute upper body routine with Kelli:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/shoulders-back-chest-and-arm-workout-for-strong-toned-upper-body

And my chest muscles are soooo sore, it's crazy. Literal T-rex arms going on over here. Makes it difficult to type this. haha

So today, my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D is the descending reps lower body strength training! YAASS! (Hopefully I can hold my weights with my pecs being so sore lol). I've only got a few more days left of Abs Rd2, and I've got nothing but good things to say about it. So if you're looking for a new program to start soon: I highly recommend Abs Rd2 (and Strong too of course haha)!

What about you guys? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

And what about some good food today?

It's a rainy, cool Fall day here--so I think it's only right that we have some nice warm soup, and some homemade bread. I'm so excited! I'll be lookin forward to supper all day!

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I hope you have a lovely day today (we're half-way through the work week already!), and as always, thanks so much for checking in with me!

P.S. How would you guys feel about a 1000 Calorie Workout Party: Rd 2 happening sometime in the near future? Or another Workout Party (maybe a Kickboxing Party followed promptly by a Pizza Party: Rd 2!!) of some kind? Lemme know if that's something you all would be interested in!