Daily Check-in: Tuesday, September 25th

Hello Blenders!

Here's another random Fall pic (I did promise lots of Fall pictures haha) for you today! I love how the morning sun shines through the tops of the maple trees, and it really makes the orange kind of "pop". And this particular leaf looks as if it's waving at you! haha. So hope you don't mind me sharing with you today!

So how are you all doing today? Are you feeling yesterday's workouts today?

I am a bit! I'm just a touch sore in my lower body, but nothing too bad. So now I'll be ready for today's #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with an upper body/core combo!

What about you guys? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

And what else do you have going on today, Fellow Blenders? Is it routine as usual?

It kinda is for me. Basically the same as most days haha. But this evening, I've got to make a ton of apple and pear sauce (probably in the slow cooker?). We had a bunch fall off the trees due to strong winds. So that's another project I'm gonna work on today!

Which brings to me the daily "What's for dinner, Blenders?"

I'm thinking that I wanna make some taco salad. Because, ya know, tacos. They're the best. haha

What's about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I hope you go out there and conquer your Tuesday (or Wednesday) like a boss! Have a lovely day, and thanks for checking in with me!

Edited