Daily Check-in: Monday, September 24th

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today? Are you ready to start your week off strong?

I feel a bit bummed that the weekend is over already! It just flew by--but I guess "time flies when you're having fun", right?

What about you guys? Did you have a good weekend?

I'll admit that I'm also a bit tired today--but not from offensive skunks this time! haha. I've been staying up too late reading at night. I've been on a WW2 kick, and have so far read books about the war in Italy, England, Korea, and the Black Forest.

What about you, Fellow Blenders? Any good books you've read lately? Or a particular genre of books that you're into?

And as for today? Are you working out today or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with the last week of Abs Rd2! A little HIIT and lower body strength. I'm excited to be almost done with Abs Rd2 (I've really enjoyed it), but I'm not sure what I'm going to do next? I'm thinking about doing Strong again, just to take a break from longer HIIT routines for awhile.

What about you guys? How's your FB Program going so far (if you're currently using one, that is)?

And what about the food?!

I'm thinking that I have no idea, and it's hubby's turn to decide tonight haha.

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I hope you start your work week off strong, and go kick some butt today! Have a fantastic day, and thanks for checking in with me!