Sweat complete!

I've just finished Sweat and I couldn't be more satisfied and happy! Having accomplished my main objective - keep consistent with my training - feels very good! Sweat was my second program (previously, I've had my fair share of fun with FBAbs round 2) and the most beloved so far. Every day, starting from day two, I felt excited to work out with Kelli and Daniel and to try always something new. The extreme variety of the program kept me curious and focused. Ironically, I chose Sweat because I love HIIT and mildy despise strenght training, but during the course of the program dumbells and lifting grew on me and now they don't seem too much boring anymore. I think I'm mentally ready to tackle challenges such as Flex and Strong, and all the credit is due to Sweat! : )

As for the physical changes, I wasn't expecting them...and they didn't happen, reasonably. I didn't have weight to lose, I didn't change my diet and my body is very consistent with itself, but I do believe that my abs area is a little more defined. Good for it, but I care much more about what's inside my head which is, at the moment, joy. A warm thank you to the people that work hard behind this site, to Kelli, Daniel and Andrew, to all of the Fitness Blender family... I feel blessed to be here with you. This community is a beautiful place to stay.

: )