here are mine:
1) I frequently talk to / sometimes shout at the screen:
"but that was already 3 rounds, I don't want to do this again!"
"20 seconds is not a nice long break"
("If you want to make it harder") - "ha ha - no"
("I'm using 25 per hand for this one") - "cool, I'm using 5"
2) Half the time my active rest isn't really active. ;o)
3) I never do single leg deadlifts or an inside thigh stetch, just because no.
4) I always put away my mat or weights before the cool down, because it belongs to the work part.
5) I would never dream of putting Kelli or Daniel on mute. (Even though, I mostly do my own stretching routines, I still let them talk in the background.)
How about you?