L

I'm back after having a broken bone!

Hello everyone!

Almost 2 months ago I had an accident with my bike and broke my right fibula near the ankle. I had to wear a special boot for about 6 weeks and started phisiotherapy 3 weeks ago. Last week I oficially stopped using the crutches and started getting used to walk normally again.

I'm really surprised with myself. I thought that I wouldn't be able to walk again after much more time :)

And of course..I'm back to my fitness blender workouts!! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ ..just the low impact ones though πŸ˜… I really missed working out. And I'm so happy because actually your workouts are helping me out with the rehabilitation ^^ My right left is obvioulsly weaker now but stronger than 2 weeks ago ☺

If some of you have been trough something like this, I would like to know how did you deal with re-taking the workouts. I personally like doing pilates and other low impact exercises. I'm also thinking about purchasing the FB Reach program, I have read so good comments about it and which is great is that it wouldn't be useful only for this time of recovery but this could be paired with some of the hard programs as an extra credit for stretching for instance..(just thinking about when I'm fully recoveredπŸ˜…)

I also wanted to thank you again for the support when I shared with you this problem like a month ago. And for those who are experiencing something similar, don't be descouraged! It is just about time to come back ^^ Take a look a this article :

https://www.fitnessblender.com/articles/dealing-with-setbacks-how-to-stay-fit-while-injured-or-sick

It helped me a lot 😊

Laura