E

What do you do when you're sick?

For the past week I've been suffering with some minor-ish stomach issues which I kind of just brushed off as a reaction to something I ate or a purely stress/anxiety related symptom. However, yesterday I kind of took a turn for the worse and can't eat anything without feeling sick a little while later. It's nothing too horrible (don't want to give details and have this post be TMI) but I just wonder what I should do in terms of workouts? I had a HIIT and bodyweight toning video along with an upper body routine scheduled for today, but now I'm thinking something a bit more low impact would be better. Or would it be better to just do nothing at all? I know there's a rule about above the neck sickness vs below the neck sickness, but technically I don't know if I'm actively "sick" or just dealing with a weird stress issue.

I don't really want to take another day off as that would mean I'd only worked out for three days this week, but at the same time, I don't want to try to get through a workout and then feel and/or get worse. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!