D

Wanting to set a goal for myself

Hello Blenders!

Insight: it's going to be a long post haha

I've been doing FB for almost 10 months and even though there aren't any major changes visible I know I am a lot stronger and fit than I have ever been (I have actually strength in my arms !! So happy)

I have also been eating really good within these 10 months even though and it's completely normal "cheat meals" more that once a week and also alcohol (lots of cocktails ^^) which leads me to my point and goal setting:

I want to see what my tummy would look like if I try to eat clean, with no extra fatty foods. I want to try this for about 2 months (maybe one week to get started haha) to see if I can get those abs showing for the beach in January haha (I live in South America) where "summer" starts in January

The thinkg is I have been trying this the past few month and few years but without success but since I've been comitted for the last 10 month I would like to think I could do it

The purpose of this is not to have the "perfect body" you see in social media because I know it's fake but I want to see what I am capable of

I think I'm writing this to have some sort of encouragment from you guys and the thing is seeing (Reading) the challenges we've had in this community for the past couple of months motivated me :)