Prayers please πŸ’•

Before I get this ball rolling, let me start out by saying that our family is truly blessed.

Okay ...

I have been ill for a while now with gastrointestinal issues, with an intermittent low-grade fever. This has also affected my underlying respiratory issues.

I had a doctor’s appointment today, where I was diagnosed with diverticulitis. This has caused me so much discomfort, but at least I now know what is going on. I am thankful for a caring and attentive physician, who is on top of it to get me feeling better. I have a followup appointment in 2 weeks, at which time I may go in for a colonoscopy (happy 33rd to me)! I would like to say that I will not worry, but that would be a lie.

I know my problems pale in comparison to others, but am asking for prayer nonetheless.

My dad goes for a followup oncologic appointment in October (it will be 2 years from his diagnostic treatment for pancreatic cancer). He is also battling an infection of his eye. Prayers for him as well please.

He and I will be attending counseling at the VA to work through the emotions of being without mom 😒 Prayers also that the counselor(s) are Christian.

Thank you FB family πŸ’•