My first vacation workout!

Oh yesss, the proof in one pic. I just kiss myself for being a nice girl, lolololol!!!

Well, I just want to brag, lol. I am in a vacation with my husband. Okay, he's here for work, mostly a team building so, meahwile I am filling my time, while he's in conferences.

However, I've done this before and I can tell I was being extremely lazy, like, was sitting in bed for 10 hours and was watching movies, reading, bla bla. With no desire to move at all.

This time, was different. Ever since I have a fitbit watch, I kinda feel guilty when I am very sedentary (when I am very busy and can't help it it's fine, but when I know I have time to squeeze a walk or a workout, I feel guilty) and today I've seen that I kinda have 1000 steps taken, I said it's time for desperate solutions :))))) Sooo... here I am: I worked out! Comfy me did it!! Thankfully, I am doing FB ABS program and today I only had core intensive scheduled, but I have added some extra 20 minutes upper body workout. Since I had no dummbells and I am also in a wood cabin and can't do any jumps, I've done, in total, a 55 minutes low impact core& upper body workout. I'm glad that the exercises were easy to do in such a narrow space.

I feel super proud!!! My fitbit shows that I've burned only 150 calories, but I'm sure I burned more.

However, tomorow I go in a hike so I'll compensate with a 20k steps.

Sooo... yes! I realised that I don't need to do hiit or have dummbells with me, even in vacation. This body weight only workout, got me pretty sore! Afterall, it was almost 1 hour! I guess I have no more excuses from now on. Welp!

Shoot myself in the foot... Oh well...