Daily Check-in: Wednesday, September 19th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

We're half-way through the work week already! That's some good news, huh?

(And be honest, did you sing that to yourself? ⬆️ 😉 )

How are you all feeling today? Hopefully pretty good?

So I got a weird story to share today! Gather round, Fellow Blenders! It's Kim's Random Story Time!

Ok, so the weather's been really nice, right? And hubby and I leave the windows open at night to enjoy the lovely cool temps, (which make for excellent sleeping, I might add)! Anywho, for the past several nights in a row, between about 1-4 AM, hubby and I have been awoken to one of the rankest smelling skunks I have ever been subjected to in my life. I don't know if this stinky dude is just walking past our windows, or spraying as he goes, or what. But it is raunchy, and wakes us up from a dead sleep. So hubby decided to put up a trail cam to see the noxious offender for himself.

Sure enough, it's a massive boar skunk. He looks like a furry striped tank. That, ya know, smells bad.

So next step is gonna be getting hubby to live trap and relocate the massive stink tank.

Which, of course I'm going to video tape this process, and put it on YouTube. (*disclaimer*: I do not recommend live trapping a skunk yourself.)

But, ya know when people ask: "Hey, how ya doin?", and you answer "Kinda tired", they expect the reason to be "stress", "ate too close to bed time", or just "insomnia."

Not: "nasty skunk." (Or as my husband says, as he yells out the window in his grumpy grogginess at 1 AM, "Go away you Gargantuan Fart Squirrel!")

It's probably a good thing we don't have neighbors.

Alright, so that was a ridiculous way of saying "I'm doing good today, but a little tired."

How bout you guys? Hopefully no offensive and odoriferous wildlife where you live?

And back to the topic of fitness: are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with Day 17 of Abs Rd2, which is a little bit of HIIT, and a little bit of core work. I'm seriously enjoying Abs Rd2, and I might re-start it again right away when I'm done with this round of it (since it's gonna take about 6 weeks for me to get it done, I would like to give it yet another go!).

What about you guys? What's scheduled for you today?

And what about some tasty meals for today?

I haven't planned anything yet. I've been dealing with some heartburn, so I think I'm gonna keep it pretty bland and simple tonight.

What about you guys? What's on the menu for you today?

Well Blenders, I think I've given you a weeks worth of rambling today! I hope you all have a great day, and thanks for checking in with me!