C

FB Community Challenge: Day 3 Complete!

Hi FB fam!

Today I was feeling a little tired mentally, and not super motivated to workout. (Especially this particular routine considering all the high knees.) But I just said, “well at least go do the warm up.” I did that, and then just decided to not think about it and keep going. That was a TOUGH routine, but I didn’t hate it! I was sweating buckets, and huffing and puffing because I pushed hard! I had to practice some mental toughness even more than physical today, because I would want to stop early a few times, or not start back into the interval; but I wouldn’t allow myself to. I knew I could keep going, and I would get stronger mentallly and physically; so I pushed myself. I honestly considered doing the other abs mashup that Raven had put up because I didn’t want to do all the high knees, (I’m the only one who voted for it. Lol!😂) but I decided nope. This is the one that won the vote for our challenge, so I’m going to do it right along with the rest of the FB fam. I’m so glad I did! I’m loving this challenge, because it’s just that! Pushing me out of my comfort zone, making me try new things, and building my mind as well as my body! I think it was a good routine, and I liked it pretty well! It may not be my favorite routine, but I’m proud of making it through all the high knees, counting kickboxing reps, (which I’m terrible at doing during kickboxing. Not sure I did ten on everything, but oh well.🤣) 8 rounds of high knee touch downs which even though that was hard, and where I really had to push mentally; I did it hard all the way through with only going to the high knee march on one interval for like 3 seconds. By the end it seemed to have flown by and I was like “Wow! That’s it?” Then I did the extra credit. I love that one and I feel like the more I do it, the better my form gets, and the stronger my core gets - that routine becomes harder and harder! I guess I can do the moves better, so the burn gets better!😂

Anyway, I went back to the cool down and during it I realized that I actually felt energized, and even like I could do some more! I love that when your feeling tired or whatever, and then you earn that workout complete and feel so much better! It’s like D&K talk about when they tell us to remember this feeling at the end of our workouts. So thank you everyone for encouraging me to try something different, and thank you Kelli and Daniel for your great workouts, advice, content, and everthing! I feel great now! #WorkoutCompleteForK&DforK&D!

P.s. If anyone else is still doing this challenge feel free to check in and let us know! Have a great day #FBFamily! 💙

P.s.s. I hope I did the right warm up. I moved these days around quite a bit, so I hope I didn’t mess anything up.😬😜