Daily Check-in: Sunday, September 16th

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I'm doing ok, after going to a friend's party last night. It was fun, but meeting new people is kinda stressful (women in particular for some reason). I step foot into a room and get bombarded with "How much do you workout?", "Oh, you don't have kids? That's why you have so much time to workout!", "Must be nice to have that much free time!".

I don't even have to say anything either. I just gotta show up.

Oh well, shrug it off, people are gonna say whatever they want, and I can't control that (doesn't mean it's not frustrating,though).

Ok, enough complaining!

How are things going for you guys today? Are you working out today or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D by not working out at all! I'm taking a full rest day, and I'm gonna enjoy it. I'm looking forward to starting Abs Rd2 back up tomorrow, so I'm taking today off to jump back in full-gusto on Monday.

And what about some good food for today?

I think hubby and I are gonna make a butternut squash mac-and-cheese tonight (after his chocolate frosting binge last night. He keeps eating my buttercream frosting that I save for cake decorating--so I gotta make a new batch every time. Dang Hubby. That man's got the worst sweet-tooth in the world, I swear. haha).

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, kind of a short check-in today! I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks for checking in with me!