C

#WorkoutCompleteForK&DwithD&K!

Helloooo!

So I did day 2 of our challenge this morning, and thought I’d leave my comment and a question here since I’m behind.

I’ve been wanting to do this one forever now, (the shoulder one) but never did for some reason, so I was pretty excited to finally try it! I think I really like it, and I liked the combo! (I did NOT do the squats+squat jumps in the warm up, though!😂) It felt like it flew right by! I was like “what, that’s it?” 😄 It talks about adding pull-ups in the description, so I added modified pull-ups, and triceps dips to the EC, (in the hiit style) and a couple extra shoulder exercises! (8 reps-ABAB) I really wanted to burn those shoulders out! I had to eat a little snack, and get a shower right a way. I had a feeling (literally haha!) that that might not be physically possible the next few days. Lol!

Anyway, the reason I say I think I liked it is because kinda I had to get used to some of the exercises, figure out weights... you probably know. I mean I did like it, and I really liked trying out new exercises, but I guess sometimes you can’t always tell if a routine is a favorite or not on your first try. Another reason, (and this leads me to my question) is that sometimes when I’m doing shoulder exercises I feel it in my neck. I think that’s mainly why I wasn’t sure if I liked it because I felt like I was having to think about relaxing my neck, keeping my shoulders down, etc. on top of everything else. Is that normal to feel it in the sides/lower part of your neck? I felt it in my shoulders too, but sometimes it seemed mainly in my lower neck area. I think I was keeping pretty good form, wasn’t lifting very heavy, and I would adjust my weight if I thought my form was suffering. I don’t think I pulled anything, but I just don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or not. Maybe y’all could let me know/give me some advice? 😊

Other than that, I really liked today’s workout! Another good combo, I think. 💪🏻👍🏻 I’m liking this challenge so far!😁

Thanks, #FBFamily! 💙