T

Help please! I’m starting to dwindle!

So hello fitness blenders! Thank you for clicking on this post! I really need your help and advice!

So I have been working out with fitness blenders the best part of 2 years and have lost 3 stone, build up my knee again (had a case on for 6 weeks for no reason as the doctors thought it was a hairline crack yet it was the crucial ligament which meant that one leg was a different size then the other) have more muscle tone and definition which is awesome and would completely put it all down to fitness blenders thank you Daniel and Kelli!

However I finding that I cannot do the kickboxing workouts I once loved, I am making excuses! I have recently been trying to take up running yet it’s more a walk run then a full on run or even jog! Now I do smoke cigarettes which I know is probably a route cause but I was doing this previously and getting super pumped and excited but now it’s just like a half hearted attempt!

Also really embarrassing but my flatulents is through the roof and my tummy is always so bloated and never tight even in the morning first thing!

I would love to hear from anyone out there as it’s really getting me down! My goal was to be able to accept my body before my holiday(2 weeks tomorrow away for the first family holiday)and I honestly feel like I might as well be my original starting weight then what I am now!

Sorry to be such a Debbie downer but having a really hard time!

Thanks blenders and keep up the great work!