Daily Check-in: Tuesday, September 11th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

I wanna start with a quick note about today. It's been 17 years, but this day is still a dark one for America. Never Forget, and be kind to each other today. Love more, hate less. Spread kindness.

We can do that.

I also wanna apologize yesterday for leaving you high-and-dry for a good chunk of the day! Things got crazy busy and I had like, no time whatsoever to do anything. And then Raven came to the rescue, caz she's awesome! So thanks for helping me out Raven! And I'm sorry that I couldn't get on here much until yesterday evening!

Ok Blenders! So how are you all doing today? Are you working out today or are you resting??

I'm gonna get my #WorkoutCompleteForK&DWithK&D with the second day of Raven's challenge! It's upper body day! YAASSS! And here's the link to Day 2 of the Challenge, so you can pop on over there and let Raven know how you liked it!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/8419/5-day-custom-fb-community-challenge-check-in-post-for-day-two

I'm also incredibly sore from yesterday's lower body workout! I decided it was time to up my weights, and whoa Nelly, do I feel my glutes today. I got a bad case of "duck walk" goin on. haha

What about you guys? Are you feeling yesterday's workout?

And what about the food?!

Guess what we have more of from our garden??

Did you guess tomatoes? Because you're right! They're everywhere! I think I'm gonna have to can more! I've also got a second crop of green beans, beets that need pulled, and a whole lot of peppers coming ripe! It's still kinda cool to me that my hubby and I were able to get this much stuff to grow here. The soil's mostly sand, so we didn't have much hope for anything to grow; but then BAM! We got tomatoes comin out our ears! (True story. That's how we got so many. haha)

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today? Or maybe, what's coming out of your garden today (if you have one, that is!)?

Well Blenders, I think that's more than enough rambling from me today. And again, I'm sorry I couldn't post a check-in yesterday; but I'm extremely thankful for Raven's ability to step in at a moment's notice! And thank you all for checking in with me today! You're an awesome group of people!