Daily Check-In: Monday, September 10th

Hey Blenders! How is everyone today on your side of the world? Surprise, it's me doing a sudden and quick check-in for Kim today because she is busy dealing with an emergency surgery (not her surgery she says) ..So with that said, I offered to do the check-in for her. The word surgery to describe a day never sounds good, so I hope everything turns out OK for you and #husbandofkim and your girls and chickens, Kim! Let us know later when you have time if all is good!

Ok, so on to the day at hand. Workout or resting today, guys? If you are contemplating doing a workout, may I suggest the custom 5 Day FB Community Challenge? Shameless self-promotion going on here, but it's for everyone because we all voted on these workouts to do! Here's a look at Day One

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/8394/5-day-custom-fb-community-challenge-check-in-post-for-day-one

^Check in here or there if you do it. Let us know how it went for you. I did my #WorkoutCompleteForK&DwithK&D by doing the first day this morning. It's a solid combo!

And if you are doing some other workout or program, share! Tell us what is going on!

..And since I'm doing this check in on the fly and quickly, let's get straight to food talk! I think I'll be eating a pork taco with rice with peanut butter mixed in. If you've never tried that, you should. It's amazing and so satisfying! Oh, I'll also be enjoying some more brussel sprouts...What's on your plate today guys?

Ok, time to wrap this up so you guys can start sharing your adventures for today! Have a great Monday everybody, and tap into some #MondayMotivation if you got some, and just flat kick some butt (maybe literally) today.. I'll leave you with a cool quote I picked up from Kristina a couple weeks ago: "There’s a graveyard full of people wishing to have your problems" ..Yes, it's morbid, but I do like it. Thank you Kristina for sharing that quote. It's awesome, I think. A new fav of mine.. And speaking of quotes, share if you got something that makes you move or moves you!

Alright, Blenders, take care for now! And, Kim, thinking of you today!