Don't get discouraged!

I haven't owned a scale in years (I ordered one recently and it's on it's way). But, I learned years ago how to not let it affect my mood because I have never been 'thin', and every woman in my family has body image issues. My last few Dr appointments I have teetered between 245 and 265 (over about three years weighing in every 6 months or so). I am by no means a 'healthy' woman, though I am working on it. I loo of the fact that I didn't have a scale, when I first started with FB a couple months back, I decided to start weekly before and after photos. You know, to see the tangible change and to get excited. Two weeks ago I started FB Low Impact program, and I was feeling rather frustrated that with two months under my belt (all pun intended) my before and after photos did not appear to look any different. I'm stronger, faster, I play harder and longer, I get excited about working out. I show up for myself (and my daughter) every day with the goal of crushing it and getting fit for the first time since high school (over dfgdfgd years ago).

I decided after taking the fitness test that I would add one more measure. I pulled up google docs and I made a body chart. the first day I measured Bust, chest, waist, hips, thigh, calf, bicep and forearm. At the end of the first week I measured again, then again now at the start of the third week. I wanted to share my results, because even though I can't physically see it yet, I wanted to show those of you who may be feeling a little discouraged (like I was) that the effort does add up even if you are having a hard time seeing it!

start of week 1

8/26/18 bust 45 chest 41 waist 40 hips 55

thigh 32.5 calf 19.5 bicep 17.5 forearm 11

start of week 3

9/9/18 bust 44.5 chest 40 waist 38.5 hips 53.5

thigh 31.25 calf 18.25 bicep 16 forearm 10.5

That is at LEAST one inch gone from head to toe in just two weeks of the Low Impact program! Don't give up! These numbers have given me so much hope for my health and well being. A Hope for myself that I haven't had in years. You got this, and if you showed up and tried, then you're crushing it! Have faith in yourself. Love ya'll