FB Strong Days 4 & 5 Complete!

Well that was an adventure. I had to remind myself that its double the warm up and double the cool down so its not as long as I thought. I originally was going to do an 1000 calorie workout to make up for it, but I wanted to do minimal cardio today. I added a pic of my apple watch workout.

I started a new job 2 months ago, and for the summer we had fridays off (yay 3 day weekends!), so next week is my official full week of work. That being said, I'll be biking to and from work 5 days a week instead of only 4. I've been averaging around 19-22kms (11.8-13.7 miles) a day. I've been keeping up with my strength training, and if I miss a day during the week I will generally just do it on the weekend.

I decided to do FB Strong again because I was getting sick of having to find my own workouts. I've been trying to find a good evening routine for when I get home - get home at 6pm, workout, make dinner, go for a walk, put little man to bed, and then fall asleep on the couch haha.

I'm crazy... cause I decided to register for the CPA program... my 9-10 hour work days are going to be filled with 2-4 hours of homework. The next two years are going to be tough. When will I find the time to workout when I'll be busy with my husband and little man, working full time, and going to school full time?! At least I'll be biking to and from work - that only changes if theres snow on the ground, which it barely snows here.

Thought I'd make a post cause I've been so busy that I've barely been here. When I do get a few moments to read some posts, its so cool to see how much the community has grown and all the cool challenges and parties I'm missing out on. I did participate in tacos with a taco salad but I was a few days late haha

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend! I'm enjoying the rain :)