Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, September 7th

Hello Blenders!

We're almost to the weekend! Whoo hoo!

How are you all doing today?

I'm still enjoying the beautiful weather today! Sunny and highs in the low 70s (F), and it almost hit a low in the 30s (F) last night! Kind of crazy to think that last year, we'd had a frost already by this time!

So Blenders, are you working out today, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with Day 12 of Abs Rd2, which is just a straight up core workout! I'm looking forward to it!

Ok, so now we'll get our Fitness Friday question under way for the week!

My question this week is: what made you start working out in the first place? What was the deciding factor that made you want to get moving and get healthier?

Maybe it was simply you wanted to feel better? Or lose a bit of weight? Or gain strength, stamina, and endurance?

Or if you're like me, the reason I began working out was very superficial. It was totally for vanity reasons. I wanted to be thin and lean like all the other girls. So I started working out and eating a lot less. And took it to the extreme. And guess what? I didn't get thin and lean like the other girls, because that's just not how I'm built. It took awhile to get over myself, but I now I see all the benefits I've gained from working out (i.e. more energy, better stamina and endurance, more strength, just an overall better attitude); and I'm glad I started doing it in the first place, even if my original reasons were not the best.

So what did it for you guys? What made you want to start working out in the first place?

And I was gonna post links to Raven's voting posts for our FB Community Challenge, but it seems those posts are gone? In fact, it seems I can't find any of Raven's posts or comments at all? I hope everything is ok, and it's just a glitch or something. So if you read this, Raven, I hope that you're still around, and everything's alright. Seems strange that anything you've posted is gone. I hoping it's just something temporary. But I'll admit that I find it worrisome.

So I hope we hear from you today, Raven. Please check in if you get a chance to let us know you're alright.

Well, I hope you all have a great day today, and thanks for checking in with me!

Edited