VOTE POST: Choose your own FB workout: DAY 1 Workouts

Alright guys, here is what we have so far thanks to everyone voting!

Theme: K&D Workouts--excluding existing 5 day challenges and 1000 calorie workouts...We can call it something shorter, the K&D Special perhaps, lol.

Workout duration: 30-40 minutes, including warm up and cool down, not including extra credit

Body Focus: Total Body

So, after a lot of searching, I've put together some workouts that we can vote on! ..I'll be putting up 3 days of workouts to vote on today, each with their respective posts. Nothing you vote on today will be a repeat. But depending on how the vote goes, I will carry some of the workouts that did not win to days 4 and 5 to vote with other different workouts. There was only so much material to work with, so I decided to do it that way. But in the end, we will have 5 days (plus the stretching recovery workout) of workouts with no repeat videos. I hope this is making sense guys. Tomorrow we will be voting on days 4 and 5 and a stretching/recovery workout for the 6th.

Day 1 is going to be about the lower body, but I've got some extra credit workouts to vote on that can cover a little but of everything.

Also note, there are no K&D warm up and cool down videos. Well, there's one, but it's like a partner yoga thing, so that wouldn't work for all of us. So the warm ups and cool downs are either Kelli or Daniel. The main workout and extra credits stay true to the theme.

Okay, enough talking; let's get to the fun stuff and vote!!!